We’re located all over Los Angeles and expanding to other Southern California regions. Through a meticulous and thorough process, we ensure the quality of wide-ranging menu is consistent in all our locations. Want to join us in sharing delectable boba drinks in your region?
Franchise and Small Business Facts
The United States Department of Commerce reports that less than 5% of franchise businesses are closed each year, almost 80% of all franchisees opened in the previous 5 years are still under the same ownership, and 90% are still in business. The United States Small Business Administration reports that over 50% of all non-franchised businesses close within the first 5 years.
A franchise business opportunity provides a model of proven and successful business concepts and operation detail, minimizing the risk in startup small business.
New Franchisee Guidance Program
The guidance program includes consultation of business location, assistance in the construction, and setting up the operation of the business. The program also provides ongoing managerial support to the franchisee.
Power of Bulk Purchasing
In the purchasing of supplies, bulk purchasing cuts costs that are shared with the franchisee. Source information on the strategically best supplies and ingredients available in the market is the key to success in this business, and the franchisor continues to update the strategically best sources of supplies and ingredients.
The franchisor provides comprehensive assistance in setting up your business, from location selection to grand opening. Through trainings, consultations, and operations manuals, the franchisor will provide assistance every step of the way to setting up your business to ensure successful launching.
Growing a Successful Brand Name Business
Franchise business is a system business that you can continue to invest and grow as a franchisee. A successful franchisee may own multiple stores through reinvestment of capital and expertise in running the business. By utilizing the system business concept, multiple store ownership and operation is possible.
Individualized Support Service
All assistance and support service during the business setup phase are on a one-on-one basis. The services are designed to meet the unique needs of each individual store and its owner.
It’s Boba Time offers the largest selection of fresh, healthy, and natural smoothies and other beverages that no other competitor can emulate. In addition to this most competitive menu, timely and weather-sensitive hot and warm beverages and pastries attract thirsty and hungry customers from morning to night. The wide selection of shaved ice, frozen yogurt, and frappes further attracts an abundance of younger customers throughout the year.
The Uniqueness of Philosophy at It’s Boba Time
The corporate officers of It’s Boba Time have 20 combined years of beverage store management experience in Southern California. Over the years, a wealth of knowledge and expertise is accumulated, and we have obtained the wisdom of customer service and expertise in relentless product development. The personal commitment of the It’s Boba Time corporate officers is to provide value added and cost competitive franchise services for its franchisees to succeed. It’s Boba Time intends to share the accumulated beverage retail expertise learned from its wildest of successes and most trying failures of the past.
How Much Fund Needed?
It’s Boba Time is searching for a franchisee candidate who:
- Loves It’s Boba Time beverages
- Has a minimum of $400K in liquid assets
- Has small business experience.
- We prefer franchisee candidates who are willing to commit to 2-4 units.
Franchise related Fees
- Franchise initial fee is $35,000
- Royalty rate is at 5%
- Marketing fee is at 2%
The estimated initial investment for a unit of It’s Boba Time is from $257,500 to $480,000 for a traditional store front unit, including all fees and construction. Non-traditional stores such as kiosks could be less than a traditional unit.
The franchise term is for 10 years with 10-year option.
Q: How much money can I make from an It’s Boba Time investment?
A: Due to variables that control the operation of each store, predicting the financial performance of each store is not possible. However, during the course of franchise inquiries, a Franchise Disclosure Document and the experience of other store owners will be provided.
Q: What is the recommended size of the store?
A: The size of the store ranges from 1,200 square feet to 2,000 square feet. There are non-traditional approaches such as kiosks as well.
Q: Do I have to have experience in running a small business?
A: Although small business experience is not required, it certainly helps in achieving success in operating an It’s Boba Time store. The It’s Boba Time corporate office provides assistance in business setup and training in operating a successful store.
Q: Should I run the store myself?
A: Although owner operated businesses tend to have a better chance at success, It’s Boba Time stores are designed as a system business in which a single owner can successfully own and operate multiple stores. Operating multiple stores involves a store manager management system.
Q: Would boba beverages sell in cold weather?
A: Boba beverages are offered in a variety of temperatures, hot and cold. Typically, the demand for hot and warm boba beverages such as coffee and tea will make up the drop in demand for cold beverages.
Q: Isn’t boba a declining business in the market?
A: Boba may be in decline in the market place. However, It’s Boba Time thrives in the marketplace because its main products are smoothies and hot beverages. Boba is an added-on component of all beverage products of It’s Boba Time. The smoothie market is one of the fastest growing marketplaces, offering unlimited potential for growth. The temperature and choice variety of It’s Boba Time products ensure a thirsty customer base ranging from young to old in the hottest of summers to the coldest of winters.
Q: How long would I receive training?
A: Initially, 132 hours of instruction and on-the-job training is provided. Thereafter, ongoing support and training would continue to ensure successful operations of the store.
Q: How about an out-of-state franchise opportunity?
A: It’s Boba Time is committed to expanding its operations outside of California in the near future. Please be sure to check back for out of state franchise opportunities.
Q: How long would it take to open a store?
A: Once a location is secured and the construction permit is issued, the construction and opening of a store usually takes 20 to 24 weeks.
Notice Regarding Franchise Offers and Sales
- This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. There are approximately 14 countries and 15 US states that regulate the offer and sale of franchises. The countries are Australia, Brazil, Canada (provinces of Alberta and Ontario), China, France, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, and the United States of America. The US states are California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these states or countries, are receiving this message in one of these states or countries, or intend to operate a franchise in any of these states or countries, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with any applicable pre-sale registration and/or disclosure requirements in the applicable jurisdiction.
- This offering is not an offering of a franchise. In New York (USA), an offering of a franchise can only be made by a prospectus that has been previously filed and registered with the Department of Law of the State of New York. The application for registration of an offering prospectus or the acceptance and filing thereof by the Department of Law as required by the New York law does not constitute approval of the offering or the sale of such franchise by the Department of Law or the attorney general of New York.
- OUR WEBSITE HAS NOT BEEN REVIEWED OR APPROVED BY THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATIONS. ANY COMPLAINTS CONCERNING THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE MAY BE DIRECTED TO THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATIONS AT www.dbo.ca.gov.